Tuesday, January 14, 2014


 I adore anyone who can make me laugh, dancing, shopping, photography (on either side of the camera), classic, R&B and Soulmusic, reading and writing.
I believe in presenting myself with a certain measure of dignity and self-respect.
I love to show my sexy or dominant side, but I still believe in doing it with a sense of class and style.

My favorite Outfits:
Glamour Girl/Clubwear, Business,
Silk Lingerie and Fetish -clothing.

HOBBIES:
Nylonfetish High heels, Photography, Movies, Good Books and Shopping!
CARS:
Jaguar, Mercedes.
COLORS:
Dark Red, Black and Light Pink sometimes too.
PERFUME:
Chanel No.5 - Coco Chanel
EATS:
Fine Dining, French - Italian, & Steaks !
COCKTAIL:
good Red Wine, and Champagne (very dry).
METALS:
Platinum, Titanium and White Gold.

Turn Offs: People with no sense of humour, Whiners, Immature people, Jerks who email me only for sex, Extremists in any form, Close-Minded people.






My passion is to wear sexy stockings, lingerie and high heels

I love it to be watched when
I am stripping down !

Garter Straps, Seamed nylons, Vintage
FF, RHT!
sexy stockings, pantyhose
and high heels.
It feels so hot and sexy . . .

I love when my feet are rubbed with strong hands and the feeling of my lovely toes inside a hot mouth
makes me wild !

When I come home from shopping
I need a footmassage . . . would you please ?

I change my every day nylons to black full fashioned stockings to live my passion as your footfetish mistress ?

Its amazing how female feet could look under nylon what do you think ?

Become a member today.

I will welcome you
inside !

Kisses

X X X

DANA







free picture

seductive


free picture





















































free picturenylon soles
























free picture




















pantyhose





























































































No comments:

Post a Comment